- The daily rental of the boat starts in the morning and ends at sunset.
- A license is not required to rent a boat.
- The tenant must be over 18 years old and the only one to operate the boat.
- Fuel consumed is charged in addition to the rental price.
- The tenant must be informed by Methoni Boats staff of the handling of the boat and the general cruising regulations prior to departure.
- All safety and navigation rules must be observed in accordance with the regulations in force and available on board.
- Before starting the boat, the tenant must check that the equipment mentioned in the lease agreement is in excellent condition and thus must be delivered as received.
- In case of damage or loss of equipment, the tenant is charged with the corresponding value according to the agreed price list.